Saturday, March 19, 2005

Time out, 2005, mk1.

Wow its hot. Well, relatively speaking. I’m taking a sojourn away from Mongolia for a while and after a night in Beijing I got here, to Vancouver. The mission is to pick up kit for the next year and possibly do some snowboarding, though the way the slopes look maybe I was being hopeful bringing my board with me. Anyway, have the camera as well so maybe I’ll get another gallery for the web site.

I’m in that state of not quite being jet-lagged but not yet being totally ‘there’ at the moment. Popping a travel sickness pill on the flight had the desired side effect of sending me to sleep for five of the nine hours in the air and got me into time with western Canada, at least it has for my head and my stomach. There just seems to be 12 hours missing between, how should I put it, ingestion and excretion, not helped by the dubious sandwiches in the airport lounge at Beijing

No comments: