Thursday, January 04, 2007

Apple service in Bangkok


To save people some sleuthing (except the sluthing to find this thread of course) here is a map to get to the new Apple service office in Bangkok, open now for about 3 months. So far you can't find any details of it on Google or on Apple's support website (poor form again from Apple). Even the Applecare person I called in the UK could only give me the phone number rather than an address...

The place is called Mac Center and is on the 4th floor of the Siam Discovery Center (BTS station 'National Stadium'). On the 4th floor go to the back (north) of the level and the center is just out of sight to the right of Asia Books, though it has got a Apple sign sticking out that you can see.
I believe this is a third-party service center approved by Apple to carry out work onder Applecare. I hope so as I dropped my mac off with them this morning... Updates on the repair to follow.

Their website (in Thai) is here and their phnone number within Thailand is 02 6580 4767

No comments: